About The School
The school’s official name is St. Jerome Senior High School popularly known by the acronym Ahoteefo)-“Saints”
The school is located at Abofour in the Offinso South Municipal – Ashanti region
The school was founded in 1989 by Rev. Fr. Luanga Aduse-Poku with the authority given by the Catholic Arch Diocese of Kumasi which was headed by Arch Bishop Peter Kwasi Sarpong. The school was basically started with funds from the church. The land was also given by the traditional authority with labour from the community members.
The school is to train and educate students to effectively and efficiently use their heads hands and hearts to be useful to them, the school, the society and the country as a whole in future.
Our mission is a collection of activities put in place to realize our vision. They include the following:
- Admit qualified students at the BECE level into the school
- Create an enabling environment to facilitate effective and efficient teaching and learning
- To ensure that students are supplied with relevant teaching and learning tools, equipment and materials.
- To ensure that parents and guardians provide all the material needs for their wards including prompt payment of fees.
- To recruit qualified and hardworking teachers into the school.
- To motivate the staff to put in the best in all fields of teaching and learning
- General Science
- General Arts
- Agricultural Science
- Home economics
- Visual Arts